Ohio Council P.O. Box 442 Shelby, Ohio 44875
All Fish and All Water Practice Catch & Release Respect the Environment Enjoy the Art of Fly Fishing
Ohio Council Mission Statement
The purpose of the Ohio Council (OHC) is to support Fly Fishers International(FFI), representing the FFI associated Clubs of Ohio and adjacent states. We will strive to meet this objective by:
- Creating an atmosphere that encourages education, conservation and the enjoyment of fly-fishing, fly tying and related activities.
- Developing practical goals supporting education, conservation and the enjoyment of fly-fishing and fly tying.
- Freely sharing information and knowledge as it involves fly-fishing and fly tying.
- Encouraging and promoting communications with fly fishers and fly fishing clubs.
- Cultivating, encouraging and teaching sound conservation practices that preserve and improve our environment and water resources.
- Educating as many people as we can to the joys and delights of fly-fishing and fly tying.
- Maintaining a current informational base on issues, concerns and practices as they pertain to fly-fishing and fly tying for the OHC area.
- Supporting the goals and objectives of FFI.
Copyright Ohio Council ©2007
Please contact the Webmaster if there are any concerns, problems or comments you wish to convey pertaining to this website.